Tent Raising Part 2
Sorry I was not able to post this on the album page.. I dunno why.. Anyhow, Here it is.. :) Those was taken by Dad's camera.. Tori is the photographer! The Camping Magazine fired Robert.. hee hee..
Enjoy...










































interesting stories, things that affect my life and people that means a lot to me.. This is my favorite phrase from the song sung by Clay Walker "I'm gonna live, gonna laugh, gonna love.. I'm gonna live, laugh, love just for today.. Gonna take all the trouble that tomorrow might bring and put it away.. Gonna drink every drop of happiness.. Til they cover me up.. I'm gonna live, gonna laugh, gonna love.. I'm gonna live, gonna laugh, gonna love.."
2 Comments:
WOW!!! That's alot of tents! You all should have a good time. I'll be sitting here in my nice air conditioned house while you all are roughing it. :)
Vicki,
HAHAHA! Yea! We have a lot of tents! Guess what! We bought another one that has two rooms and a "mud room" LOL! So now we have PLENTY of tents if you wanna to rough it too! LOL..
We are going to camping for the kids' and Mom's birthday in August..
Smiling, M-
Post a Comment
<< Home