Whew!! It's Monday!!
Hey Everyone! It's MONDAY!! :)
Congratulation to Rebecca, Nurse Vicki's daughter on being saved and being baptizied in two weeks! I know how much Nurse Vicki was really praying for that and now it's happening.. :)
My poor Mom has a rough weekend.. She had been having stressful week then Saturday evening, Mom vped me and the first thing I noticed was that her face was VERY RED.. I asked "Are you crying?" She said "No but feel my blood pressure is high and took pressure and it was 195/90" I told her "GO TO HOSPITAL NOW!" Sandy happened to walk in Mom and Dad's house and I asked Sandy to please take Mom to hospital. So Sandy and Mom went to hospital in Oak Ridge, Mom's BP was 225/99. They wanted her to do EKG test, that came back normal and wanted her to do blood labwork but that came back normal as well. They asked for urine specimen and that came back normal.. Mmmmm They gave her two shots of medicine through IV and it got her pressure go down to 169/77 before the hospital decided to discharge her..
The doctor said for Mom to be quiet and don't be under any stress until she sees her regular doctor so I decided to contact Ridor and Hedor's parents as they were supposed to come today for a week visit. I know they are disappointed that the plans was cancelled but it is best for my Mom's health. I know Mom would go out of her way trying to please her guests and that is not good time to be doing that until her blood pressure is under control. She has been taking medicine for HBP for about 10 to 11 years now. Mom saw the doctor today at 1 pm and the doctor wants to test medicine for two weeks and she has to come back in 2 weeks..
I hate that for her because she has a lot of things going on her plate right now.. Hope that it will help her to be able to say "Sorry, I can't handle this anymore" and just let things go.
Bucky passed his motorcycle class and will be getting his license modified to have motorcycle added to it.. He is thrilled that he's able to ride motorcycle after getting license.. He has been out in sun Saturday and Sunday as the instructors had 12 motorcycles available and they worked on different things in hot sun. Bucky came home with dark skin on his face.. :)

He said that he's considering buying motorcycle before he buys a truck.. That's a big surprise! :) He has wanted truck for a long time.. Mmm We'll see..
Ryan and Tori enjoyed their camping trip with our neighbors and came home yesterday.. They had some sunburn and sunblisters :( but otherwise they are doing great and really had fun at the campground.. Justin went and spent the weekend with his friend in Clinton.. Mmmm So I was home all alone and it was nice and relaxing.. :)
Tori will be leaving next Sunday on Father's Day to go to Georgia for basketball camp for the Deaf hosted by Mike Glenn.. You can check his website out.. His Dad taught at Georgia School for the Deaf and he grew up using sign language so it was wonderful for him to do this camp for last 27 years! Tori is very excited about this trip.. :) So I am running around this week getting things she will need for the camp before we leave on Sunday..
Tomorrow will be Dad and Robert's birthdays.. Combined, they will be 110 years old.. WOW!! :)
I will close for now.. Till Then, M-










1 Comments:
i like "phew it is monady
Post a Comment
<< Home