Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Friday, June 09, 2006

To my Cousin Juggler

Juggler,

I apologize for the fact I didn't mail out a birthday card to you because I don't have your Dad's address.. I need to get his address in my addressbook so I can mail you the card but since today is your birthday, I am doing the next best thing is to post a Happy Birthday wish to you here on the blog..

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to Dear Joshua!
Happy Birthday to you!

I do need your address so I can mail out a family picture that was made in April to you and your Dad.. So whenever you can, please do email me at lilalo72 @ gmail.com so I can mail out the pictures to you..

Love you bunches, your Cousin M-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home