Just rambling on..
Today I got my avon order.. Ummmm I love that tree topper BUT I don't know how to put it to use since it has different plug shape and it won't fit into that light plug that I have set up on the tree.. AHHHH another obstacle to go over with.. Sheesh!
I loved that thing I ordered for Bucky's Mom for Christmas and now I'm debating if I should change my mind and keep it for myself and give her something else.. I think I will be fair and let her have that and I will just have to order myself one.. :)
Mom-Mom doesn't have stroke.. She has something else and
she had more tests to go through so I have not gotten update for today.. I will have to call and find out.. It's hard to imagine her being in hospital bed. She is VERY active and keep on going like the energizer bunny. She's not able to sit still in 15 years I have been with the family.. She always has something she needed to do for one of her grandkids/great-grandkids or something to do with Church.. I bet she's itching to come home and move around once again.. That's Mom-Mom I have come to know and love!*Update* Found a picture of Mom Mom and wanted to post it here..
Bucky's getting SO CLOSE to complete his school days at PSTCC.. He has only 4 more days to attend PSTCC then he's done for! I can't believe how time really have flew! Won't be long then! I was looking forward to have some time with him before kids gets out of school for Christmas break as Bucky usually has a week or 2 before kids has their break but this time he only has few hours as his last day is on Thursday and kids has their Christmas break on Friday! That SUCKS!! OH WELL! :)
This year for our Christmas dinner, we have decided that we will have cornish hen instead of turkey! I am going to buy 12 cornish hen tomorrow and put in freezer until 23rd to thaw it out so we can cook it on 24th for our Christmas dinner! We will have ham from Honeybaked Ham as well as having dressing, corn casserole, twice baked potatoes, shellie beans, deviled eggs, mac n' cheese and rolls.. We will have pumpkin pie and eclair pie for our dessert.. I'm tickled and cant wait!! Won't be much longer though.. THEN our trip to Pigeon Forge for New Year! OH BOY!! Can't wait to eat at Dixie Stampede on the 31st as we will be eating our dinner there then roam the street before heading back to cabin when 2006 arrives..
Till then! M-










1 Comments:
Yeah about mom mom I m wondering how she could deal wih so many grandkids and still have time to chew me out if i said no to my kids when they want something from them!!! smile and ys i m glad hat the graduation is getting closer but dread about the finals
Post a Comment
<< Home