Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Christmas Survey!

Sarita- I got this from your blog as I LOVE Christmas! I wanted to do this on my blog as well! :) Hope you don't mind :)

:) M-

Christmas survey

Colored lights or white lights? Colored lights outside, colored and white lights inside

Real tree or fake tree? Fake

What is your least favorite thing about the holidays? It's all about shopping.. Christmas came from the meaning of CHRISTmas!! If you don't like Christ, don't celebrate please..

What is the one thing that you would like to see under the tree this year? Quilting stuff!

What is your favorite holiday drink? Eggnog and hot spiced apple cider, I'm drooling now! Can't wait!

What is your favorite holiday smell? Forest pine, cranberries, baked apple as well as food being cooked!

Who is your favorite reindeer? Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer!

What is your Christmas Eve ritual? Having our dinner then opening gifts..

Are you a Friday after Thanksgiving shopper?Nope. Not interested to be in stampede..

What is your favorite holiday food? Dressing, Ham, Deviled eggs, Pumpkin Pie, Pecan pie, Eclair pie

How did you find out that Santa wasn't real? was told by kids in school and realizing Dad did dressed up as Santa one year..

Who do you want to be under the mistletoe with? my husband

Have you bought all your presents yet? Not yet, have to buy a couple more for Justin, Tori and one more for Robert and Sandy and Mom and Dad.. mmmm

Do you spend Christmas with a lot of family? Mostly with my family and whenever Bucky's side comes or we go over to NC..

Do you still make snowmen and snow angels? Yes Whenever we have snow! I do help kids make snowman but not snow angel :)

What's your favorite Christmas movie (s)? I love Frosty the Snowman, Christmas with the Kranks

What do you plan to do for New Year's Eve? Spending the weekend in Gatlinburg at cabin with Mom, Dad, Sandy, Robert, Bucky and kids..

What's the weirdest thing you've ever gotten for Christmas? I don't think I have ever gotten a wierd gift..

What's the most expensive thing you've gotten for Christmas? I don't know..

How early do you wake up on Christmas morning? When I was younger, Mom and Dad HAD to wake us up so that is why we open on Christmas Eve :)

What do you usually get in your stocking? I don't have stocking.. My kids does.. They usually get fruits, candies, little toys..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home