Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Friday, December 09, 2005

Calvin and the snowman

This cartoon strip really describe how it is between Bucky/myself and Justin.. Justin has decided to be such a different person but it is so outrageous.. I just pray and hope that he will outgrow that phase.. I just want him to be able to think rationally and actually respect the feelings of others as well as his own feelings being respected.. I guess that's stage of being 14 years old..



Anyway Sandy sent me this and I thought WOW that's US!!! So here's the strip.. :)





Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


1 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, December 09, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah that is like justin Most of the time with his attempt sense of humor GGGRRRR

 

Post a Comment

<< Home