Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Saturday, August 20, 2005

To Justin and Ryan

When I first married Bucky, I didn't get along with Bucky's Mom very well. Looking back, I realized now that there is bond that a Mom has with her son(s) that is so strong that she would want the best for them. I am glad that I get along with her now and I truly do respect her very much.

Now I have two sons and I want the best for them and I also want to protect them from bad, danger, wrong path of life but I know they need to face it themselves to become strong and be able to face the big scary world. Justin is wanting to move to Japan after finishing school, I don't want him to be that far away from home but that has been his lifelong dream eversince he was little boy. Ryan is still young and wants to be close to his Mom (I am relieved that he still wants to stay close to me)



To Justin and Ryan,

I hope that I will have good relationship with the person that you will decide to share your life with and be able to love that person as much as I love you. You both will always be my sons no matter what happen and I will always love you and have special place for you in my heart. Make me proud of you both as you are on your journey to your future.. Be wise and be smart in things you do.

Love, Mom


I was cruising some e-cards site and some inspiration cards online and found those pictures and I decided to post them here..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, August 20, 2005, Blogger Vicki said...

Mary, these are truly amazing words. I don't know if I could ever have been able to express them as well as you just did. When my son went to Afghanastan, a part of me died. I couldn't let go. But he came back safe and sound and I was revived. I know that's how you will feel about your sons and daughter. They are truly special.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home