Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Saturday, December 04, 2004

the weekend..

My parents left Thursday for Maryland for a weekend visit and to attend DINGO event hosted by IAD, then will be visiting Sandy Duncan in Pa for a overnight visit then go to Wilmington Delaware to visit my Dad's sister and sister in law before heading back home.

SO we are home all alone! :)

We didn't do anything much special..

Friday, We went to our house in Oak Ridge as we were supposed to meet Executive Director to have our picture taken at 3 pm. We didn't know it was cancelled.. We had someone call them and they said since we were still there, they would send someone over to take picture of us, so they did.. We left to go to visit Granny and Gramps and we all decided to order pizza from Papa John's.. I LOVE their pizza.. I am not real pizza lover but if I had any choice, I would order pizza from Papa John over any other pizza places. After eating pizzas with Granny and Gramps, we came home and got online to chat and check emails..

Saturday at 7:30 am, We got up and dressed up to go to Knoxville Center, formerly known as East Town Mall to attend a Christmas party that we were invited by T.S.D. They had a cute movie for us to watch, SpongeBob movie.. Ryan was thrilled because he likes SpongeBob.. I was hoping to be able to watch Christmas with Kranks but unfortunately it wasn't to be! We stopped by Dollar General Market and bought a couple of things and came home to relax for a while. I took nap, it was good while it lasted.. Now we are just sitting around relaxing after eating our dinner..

Tomorrow (Sunday) Dollywood is having Deaf Awareness Day.. I was planning on attending but i am not too sure if we will go for sure as we are due to have scattered rain tomorrow.. We will see..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home