Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

ONE more post ..

Just one more post then I will be off! :)

GUESS WHAT!!!

I had emailed the lady at Habitat asking if we had gotten someone to do our storm drainage since they had fired the previous contractor.. She had emailed back and said no, they have not found one yet but were looking.. THEN yesterday they emailed me and said... They have met with a contractor and they have signed contract that he would do the storm drainage on Monday, weather permitting.. Then We may be in our house in time for CHRISTMAS!! OH BOY!! it's so exciting! I am HOPING and praying for good weather from now on till the storm drainage get fixed, our moving in then it can rain, snow or BLIZZARD for all I care! LOL!!

Thanks! Just wanted to share my exciting news..

M-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home