Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Update on Christmas decoration

Hello everyone,

I'm on a break today from the Christmas decoration.. We got a late start on the Christmas decoration yesterday and worked till 9:30 pm putting things up in their places.. Mom and I worked so hard trying to get the spirit just right with the decorations..

I had asked Sandy to come out and help with the decoration but she was busy doing her "wife duties" as she called it .. She was online while she was doing her wife duties so go figure what it is.. :)

So it was a long night of decorating for Mom and I. Mom has to go to Charlotte NC today for a day trip and will be returning tonight.. We probably will resume the remaining decorations tomorrow (Monday) or Tuesday..

Can't wait to post pictures of the decorations soon..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home