Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Friday, November 26, 2004

Day after Thanksgiving

Hello Everyone!

Hope you guys are not too stuffed with the leftovers if any left..

Bucky, Kids and I spend today cleaning up the yard, raking the leaves. OH BOY the yard looks much better with the leaves in pile near the road hopefully being pick up soon :)

We are gathering our clothes to be washed tomorrow and getting our house cleaned up tonite so we could come over to Mom and Dad's to help them decorate their house with Christmas stuff tomorrow. Mom is wanting to use all her Christmas decorations so when we take them down in January, Sandy and I will be able to take some decorations home with us to start using them next year at our own places.. I can't wait! I LOVE to see all the lights, decorations..

I will post the pictures of the decorations as soon as they are up and picture are taken..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home