Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Thursday, October 14, 2004

would like to be

After reading Ridor's blog and there was blog about having out of human's body experience.. It made me think of what I would like to be..

I think I would love to be Bald Head Eagle because of freedom of flying high and being so amazing, I also would love to be killer whale being able to swim through the ocean and being big fish in the sea. On the ground, I would love to be a horse running through the fields with no care or worries.

I also would love to be the highest mountain ever outlooking the beautiful view of earth.. it also would be wonderful to be beach waves where I would overlap the sand playing tag.

I see that I want to be so many things but as for now, I'm happy I'm Mary Carver :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home