Boo Hoo I'm sick..
Oct 6th, I started to feel real sick and in a lot of pain coming from my left leg. I was shaking with coldness and piling up blankets on me trying to warm up but my temp was over 101.
Oct 7th, I woke up with my left leg swelled up and very red. I had refused to go to hospital or to doctor because I knew I had cellulitis again. But I felt this was the worst eposide I ever had. I tried to hung in there as long as I could to see if it would go away but by 4 pm, I gave up. Bucky, Dad, Mom and Sandy had won.. I said OK, I'm going to the doctor. By 4:30 pm, I was in doctor's office.. By 5:45, I was in physican plaza at a Vascular specialist having ultrasound trying to see if I had blood clot in my leg. Thank goodness I didn't have it.
It was just cellulitis so I have real bad case of infection in my leg.. I'm taking antibotics for the infection and Hydrocone for my pains. My leg is not as red as it was but it's swelled up real bad and it's hard to walk on the leg.. :(
Nonetheless, I will bounce back!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home