Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Sorry I have not been posting

Hey everyone!

I am sorry I had not been posting.. Here's updates..

Oct 1-3 2004, We went to Taylorsville NC to visit Bucky's family and it was real good visit! I had not been to Taylorsville in a while and it was good to be able to see Mom Mom and Pop, Mom and having the time to go out and have a dinner with Bill and Tina while the kids stayed behind..

Oct 2nd, NCSD had their annual Homecoming game, We went for only an hour before leaving. We left before the game even began.. We wanted to spend more time with the family but however when we were there, we saw quite a few friends that we had not seen in long time. It was good to see them especially Terry.. Wish I could have more time with her but she was working though..

After leaving NCSD, Bucky and I went out with Bill and Tina to Captain Galley's Seafood restaurant.. I LOVE their seafood. It's champ! I had flounder, scallops, popcorn shrimps, clam strip, devil crabcake (I saved for the kids) and oysters (I gave that to Bucky) and French fries. Unfortunately I couldn't even finish 3/4 of it so I had a doggy bag and brought the remaining to give to the kids and they enjoyed it :) I don't like oysters and I can't imagine why people like it.. It's SO GROSS! Bucky LOVES it so much! I think I know why! LOL

We came home Sunday and got home safely and tired, of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home