President Clinton
As you are aware, our former President Clinton had his bypass surgery this morning.. I'm glad to hear that he's doing good.. My prayers goes out to the family..
My family has gone through the heart bypass surgery and we do not want to go through that again. My Dad had his bypass surgery 8 years ago.. He went into hospital for a triple bypass surgery but ended up having 5 blockages worked on..
I will never forget the image of my Dad after the surgery.. His face all puffed up and so white as if he had died..
I know how it is as it's truly a roller coaster ride.. I wouldn't want anyone to go through the same emotion ride we were on.. Please don't smoke or do anything to risk your health and having to put your loved ones through the heartaches and the pain of seeing you being sick and going through surgeries..










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home