Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Childhood scars!

Hey everyone,

Have you done stuff in your childhood that put scars on you that years later, you have "battle scar" to show or tell about to your own children?

I have several..

I broke my arm, broke my ring finger on right hand twice, fell off the bicycle and cut my chin, Had to get stitches.. I jumped from little step into beanbag playing with friends and cut my head open, had to get stitches. sprained my ankle probably 1,000 times.

Justin fell off tree while he was climbing and cut his arm in zig zag line. The doctor couldn't sew it because a piece of skin was missing, so butterfly taped it..

Tori has a cut on her cheek, She tripped and fell. She cut her cheek on coffee table, but didn't get stitches (she needed one). She fell playing with pillow and cut her head on wardrobe closet in hospital when Papaw (Mary's Dad) was in hospital.

Ryan fell at school and cut his chin, doctor glued it together. YESTERDAY Justin and Ryan was playing on my bed and Ryan fell, cut his head! No stitches! Whew!

I don't want any more cuts! Kids, BEHAVE!! STAY AND SIT DOWN!! NO MORE HURTING!

Haha! That won't happen, They are full of energy!

2 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, September 02, 2004, Blogger Vicki said...

Don't we wish we had half their energy?

 
At 1:47 PM, September 02, 2004, Blogger Sandy said...

Like I told ya sis...KIDS WILL BE KIDS!!! hehe.. glad that Ryan is doing better..

maybe we could bubblewrap them to protect them?!?! NOT!!! LOL!!!!!

 

<< Home