Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Monday, September 06, 2004

Celebrate Recovery!

Celebrate Recovery is one of the ministry we have at our Church.. The sermon yesterday at Church was about Celebrate Recovery.. It was really touching that I couldn't contain myself not to cry but I cried..

It's about recovering from the hurt of the Life..

It can be such things like this following list-

Overworking, Overeating, Alcohol/Drugs, Overspending, Grief, Guilt, Anger/Rage, Fear/Anxiety, Divorce, Abuse, Sexual Addictions, Codependency, Insecurity, Perfectionism, Hypochondria, Hurtful relationship, Gambling, Lying, Procrastination and Need to control

I see myself in few of this listing and I am going to start attending Celebrate Recovery so I can improve myself and let God take care of those instead of trying to be in control of my life and tumble in more problems..

I have fear, insecurity, codependency, anger and need to control. I want to eliminate those from my life so I can have the chance to move on to next level and serve the Lord better.. I want to be able to improve myself and that will help our family life to improve.. We do have our bad days as well as good days but I want to improve the quality of our family life so we can have better generation.. I want closeness and comfort in our family.

I will post some more about this as I go to the classes..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home