Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Missing my husband

Hey everyone.. I'm sitting here missing Bucky.. He left yesterday morning to go to Hickory NC to visit his Mom and grandparents as well as picking up his car. He needed to have some vacation time without kids and me while he is out of school until August 30th. He's due to come home tomorrow (Friday) and I can't wait! Things like this time apart makes us realize how much that person meant to you.. I love having Bucky around even though there are days or moments he drives me crazy but he meants so much to me that I truly do love him.. So I know the quote "time apart makes the heart grow fonder" is true..

Bucky, if you are reading this I do really miss you and I really do love you! Hurry home but drive carefully! Bring seafood if you can! LOL

Bucky being silly as usual!

2 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, August 26, 2004, Blogger Sandy said...

Hmmmm... Where's the Scissors so I can cut his tongue out for sticking it out hehehehe...
You needed a break anyway.. :-D hope he gets home safely.. tell him to not be Speedy!! LOL

 
At 1:03 AM, August 29, 2004, Blogger Ridor said...

I was just teasing. Actually, Bucky is gorgeous. I was just being hard on my cousins. I can tell that nobody is perfect but everyone is trying to be a good parent -- that's what it counts the most.

R-

P.S. Will participate in a protest tomorrow morning (Sunday the 29th) -- looking forward ot it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home