Looking at old pictures







I was screening pictures on yahoo photo page that I have of kids etc, I realized how much my children has grown since 2003.. Oh man!
I was amazed when I saw pictures of Justin.. He don't look like that little chubby boy anymore.. He's looking more of a man now.. :( I would love to have him return to young little boy in those pictures.. :) but in other word, it's probably best for him to go on and keep growing so I can see what successes comes his way and make us proud of him..










2 Comments:
Wow! I didn't realize the kids had grown so much. As much as we hate to, we still have to let them grow up and live their own lives and make their own mistakes :( Wouldn't it be much easier if we could stop them from making the same mistakes we made?
Yeah! I told the kids to be smart and wise in their choices.. BUT of course, they think they are smart and wise in their choices and Bucky and I get to be bad parents when we say no.. They would say, You hate me etc.. :) I grin and thought to myself, I have heard that song before when I told my parents that they hated me.. They actually loved me so much that they cared enough to say no.. The kids will realize when they get older that We DO love them very much and care so much about them..
I just can't believe how much Justin has grown.. Tori has grown but she looks almost same as in 2003.. Just taller! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home