Our Saturday!
Our Saturday went well! Sandy, Bucky, Kids and I started our Saturday by going SHOPPING!! :)
We went to East Town Mall to Old Navy store and found that they had clearance sale so we were able to get some clothes from 2 dollars to 14 dollars! So Ryan got several shirts and three shorts, a pant and jacket. Tori got two pants, a jacket and shirt, Justin got two pants as well as Bucky getting one shorts.. Then we went to JcPenney's and they had Red Tag sale so we bought Ryan two more shirts and two jeans and Justin two shirts, and of course, Bucky another shorts! NONE FOR ME!! :( Oh well! The purpose was to buy Ryan clothes but of course everyone felt that they had to get something new but not me.. :) That's role of MOTHER, I guess.. That reminds me how often my Mom would go shopping and buy things for Sandy and me and Dad would get something for himself and Mom not getting anything.. So that was a flashback to my old days.. :)
Then Bucky took the kids over to Vicki's house to swim in the pool while Sandy and I stay at the mall as we wanted to look around without kids bothering us.. BUT we didn't get to look around much because Bucky paged me and said "Vicki wants to see you both, no bike riding for me if you not here" so Sandy and I gave in and decided to go ahead and get Sandy a pair of tennis shoes at JcPenney's before heading out as we parked in front of JcPenney's.. We head on over to Vicki's.. OH BOY it was HOT! but Ryan was having time of his life swimming and swimming! He was not afraid of water this time, especially when he knows he can have his feet on the bottom of pool and still have his head out of water so he really had fun swimming.. I felt like jumping in the pool but unfortunately I didn't bring my suit.. Thanks Vicki for letting us come by and swim.. Bucky had fun riding Doug's bike with Vicki. They both went on the bikes and rode around the block and went on highway.. Bucky said it was different from his class as he didn't go over 40 on the bike so it was a different experience for him to go 60 on the bike..
By 3 pm, we decided it was time to go as we had plans to go to Jefferson City to meet another friends, The Adams' to see their three litters of kittens as they had three cats that had their babies within weeks of each other.. I was wanting to get one kitten for the family but the kids whined and whined.. So we are owners of three kittens, one for each kid.. Justin has a gray kitten named Blank, Tori has a tortishell kitten named Reese (She's a fan of Reese Witherspoon, the actress) and Ryan has a calico kitten but we have not gotten her yet as she's only 2 weeks old and her name is Oscar.. We have three girl kittens and two girl dogs and one boy dog LOL! Here's pictures of the two kittens we do have now..











5 Comments:
Awwww.. the kittens are beautiful. I would love to have another kitten but I don't want to listen to Doug gripe about it. If anything happens to Mama, I'll have her cat because he doesn't have claws. And don't blame me, I did tell Bucky I wanted to see you, but I didn't tell him to page you. :) That was his idea. I didn't even know he had done it. But we did have fun riding and it was so good to see you and Sandy again. I'm looking forward to you all coming again. This time bring your suit because I want to get in but I don't want to be the only adult in there. It's too scary for the kids :) And of course, Bucky and I will probably go riding again. I want to get him used to riding so when he does get one of his own, he'll feel comfortable on it. Plus, I don't have anybody to ride with, so I have a reason for myself too. Take care and I love all of you.
Vicki, I know you didnt make Bucky page us.. He's just so anxious to be able to ride the bike so Sandy and I felt sorry for him.. LOL.. Thanks for letting him ride with you so he can get some practice.. We will be able to get him a bike after our bills are lower.. It is starting to piling up now with all those shopping for kids.. Whew! :)
Yeah, I will bring my suit the next time we come over :) I need to come more often now because summer is almost over.. :)
Love ya M-
Sounds like you had a wonderful day all around. You found some great buys also.
Tell Tori Reese Witherspoon was voted the # 1 most beautiful southern woman. She probably aready knows that. Grandma is always a little late on info. ha
smile
Say hi to vicki and Doug for me.
WHAT A CUTIE KITTENS!
I AM CAT LOVERS MYSELF AND I HAVE 9 CATS.
MEANTIME YOU ALL HAD KITTENS THAT ARE SOOOOOO YOUNG ONE IS TWO WEEKS WOW KNOW NOT SUPPOSE TO TAKE ANY KITTENS THAT ARE LESS SIX OR 8 WEEKS BECAUSE THEY NEEDS ALL THE NUTURING FROM THEIR MOTHERS.AND IF IT WAS TAKEN EARLIER THE CHANCE THEY WILL STILL WANNA A MOTHER BY HOW WILL NOTICE STILL TRYING TO SUCK TO OTHER CAT AND PAW THEIR PAWS BACK AND FORWARD AS THINKING ITS MILK AND FEEL SECURE.....
BUT IF YOUR KITTENS ARE OK THEN THAT FINE JUST THAT WHEW TOO EARLIER TO BE TAKEN A WAY FROM MOTHER ESPECIALLY FOR MOTHER HAD THEIR BABIES BEING TAKEN AWAY....I AM SURE MOTHER WILL WONDER OR FEELING LONINESS OR EMPTINESS WITH OUT HER BABIES.
Hello Anonymous,
Please read carefully, I said we have not gotten her yet. We are picking her up when she's 6 to 8 weeks old..
The other two was few days to 6 weeks old so we already took two but not the 2 weeks old kitten that is why we didn't have picture of her on the post..
Thank you..
Post a Comment
<< Home