Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Sunday, June 04, 2006

First Sunday in June..

Good morning!

Oh Boy! What a busy weekend we had!

Friday, Bucky came and pick up Tori, Ryan, Baby (dog) and me after work and went back to Clinton so Baby could see the vet to get her annual rabies shots. Tennessee has the requirement of having rabies shots every year due to having wild animals around.. So Baby was not happy dog when she saw the needle.. Bucky had to hold her so she wouldn't bite the doctor.. :) Buddy and Angel already had their shots last Feburary so they were relieved they didn't have to get an shot! LOL! But Buddy was mad that he has to stay home as he LOVES to go over to Mom and Dad's to play with Bandit.. He didn't get to go over in a while to play with Bandit.. I think he's lovesick! LOL!

Saturday morning, I was awake by Sandy's phone call at 7 AM!! She said, be ready to be picked up when I come by at 8:30 am.. OMG!!! I was hardly even awake! So I got ready and stood outside waiting for Sandy to come by with Mom then I got thirsty so I came inside to get a drink. I realized that someone had just called on VP and I looked at Missed call and saw it was Sandy so I called back thinking "I get to say YOU LATE!!" but I was wrong! It was not Sandy but Robert answering the VP! He signed "Sandy call me" I said OK and ILY then hung up.. Went back outside and about 3 to 5 minutes later, Sandy and Mom pulled up so I told Sandy that Robert wants her to call him.. :) I think it was real COOL that Robert did sign to me on VP! I look forward for more signs from Robert!

Anyway, Mom and Sandy came to pick me up so we could go to West Town Mall to pick up shoes from JcPenney's that Mom had ordered.. Sandy and I ended up buying three new shoes each, pink, white and green.. :) We had wanted to get Khank, navy blue, and fuschia but the lady said they don't sell it in summer because it is winter color.. Mmmmm Drats!

Right next to shoes dept, there was swimsuits so Mom went looking for a swimsuit as the swimsuit I bought for her last Monday didn't fit her.. :) So she gave it to Sandy and it fit Sandy perfectly! I had to get another swimsuit for Mom as I gave her one as a birthday gift.. So she finally got one picked out..

After this time in JcPenney's, We went to Mom's house to start quilting! I made Photo Frame Quilt for Ryan! Ryan was thrilled about it as it is BATMAN!! :) I will ask Robert to take picture of it so I can put it on here.. Sandy worked on one of her placemat that she started MONTHS AGO but didn't get to sew it yet as we didn't get to meet regularly.. So she had to learn how to use her new sewing machine and to learn to sew her placemat at the same time.. I think it looked real nice! After I got done with my picture frame for Ryan, Bucky and kids and I was ready to go home..

Justin left to go to Elizabeth's dance recital with Elizabeth's Mom, Kathie but I went to bed before Justin got home so I have no idea how it went. Bucky stayed up waiting for Justin.. :)


That brings us to Sunday.. In about 2 hours, we will be coming over to Nurse Vicki's house to swim.. Ryan is VERY anixous to go and swim! He woke up at 10:30 am and said, "YAY! We going to Vicki's house to swim, come on and let's go!" LOL! We had to tell him it wasn't time to go! LOL! We are going to have a surprise for Vicki! HEE HEE!!

I look forward going swimming! I love swimming but unfortunately, I have not been swimming much in several years! I don't like to swim in crowd because I don't get to enjoy the pool more. People may be rough playing in the pool and making so much of splash etc.. I like to have "private" family pool so we can "limit" the people into the pool.. :) Mom, Dad, and I have been talking about putting a pool in Mom and Dad's back yard so we can go swimming more often trying to lose weight during summer and flex our joints as well..

Speaking of Mom and Dad's house.. Mom and Dad hired a guy to come and put stones on their house and they have done more than I'm going to show here.. Will take more pictures of the house soon.. :) I think it's cool! But WOW! A lot of work to be done to this! WOW!!

Mom and Dad, Hope you don't mind me talking about and showing off your house! :)

2 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, June 04, 2006, Blogger Vicki said...

Yeah, you did surprise me! I just thought I was going to be the one surprising people because I was fixing lunch. But I think I got the biggest surprise! I didn't expect cupcakes, cards, a Happy Birthday ribbon, etc...
I love you guys and I hope you come back real soon!

 
At 6:43 AM, June 05, 2006, Blogger Sandy said...

Yup.. I enjoyed my time with you and mom on Saturday, and I also enjoyed my time with everybody at the pool yesterday!!!

We need to do this more often!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home