Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Bad habit by signs

I went to Toby's blogspot and got this link..

I wanted to see what my bad habit is and I see it's true.. :) Sadly I'm Scorpio..


Strictly Scorpios
Nobody carries a grudge better than this sign. Unfortunately, hanging on to resentments has a way of crowding out love, happiness, and trust. In order for a
Scorpio to let go of anger, they must first practice self-care. Getting a massage every month or writing in a journal each day will soften this sign's heart and enable forgiveness


I have quite a few grudges that I carried around but I think I have lost them.. It takes me some time to let go of the hurt and insecurities when I get hurt but I do work at it to be able to let it go..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home