Yes, I'm still alive..
Hello Everyone!
Yes, I'm still alive.. Just barely!! :)
I had spent a week at the hospital with cellulitis and finally came home last Tuesday (the 19th) and I'm enjoying my time at home.. Bucky's Mom has been staying with us for a week and will stay with us another week or so helping me out with cleaning, cooking and watching kids.. Thank goodness! :)
I will be going to my family doctor for a recheck appt and to the surgeron for a recheck on the surgical procedure he did on my foot.. I'm hoping I'm going to be able to wear my shoes once again and not to have the cellulitis again.. I'm getting sick and tired of the crap with the cellulitis..
DEAF CRUISE 2007!!!
I got email from several people but deleted it because I didn't think it was a worthy vacation but when Mom sent me the email and I decided it probably won't hurt any just to read it..
WELL!!!! Bucky and I'm going to be paying our deposit for the cruise this Friday and we will be on the Freedom of the Seas boat heading toward Cozumel Mexico, Cayman Island, Jamica and another island I have never heard of..
It will be 2 days after our 16th wedding anniversary so that would be a nice kick off celebration for us to be riding the sea for 7 nights and 8 days without KIDS!!!!
Can't wait and I am curious who's going along for the ride too..
Meet the Fockers----
We rented the DVD movie "Meet the Fockers" I thought it was funny but not as funny as the first part was.. I think there will be another movie coming out to that sequel.. Those actors/actresses are hilarous!
Time is getting closer for the kids to be out of school for the summer!! GEEZ I'm not very ready for that yet.. I guess I need to psych myself out to be prepared for full life routines that is upcoming when the kids are all home together.. I'm hoping to be able to get good report cards from the schools with the "promotion to next grade" for each kids.. :)










1 Comments:
I am so glad you are home and glad that Bucky's mom is there to help you. No one deserves to take a cruise more than you two. I really hope you have a good time. What an aniversary celebration! I would love to do that someday but doubt that it will happen. Hope the cellulitis stays away. God knows you've suffered with it long enough. Looking forward to seeing you online soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home