As the world turns...
As the world continously turns....
Mom spent the weekend at WVA at a Quilt retreat with bunches of ladies.. I have yet heard from her except for a Hello on AIM and nothing else.. :)
Dad spent time up in Delaware/Maryland while Mom went to the retreat.. Dad seems to enjoy himself as Uncle Jim and Dad has planned on going to Dingo and hoping to win some prizes. I have not heard from Dad tonight.
They are coming home tomorrow evening from north..
Sandy and Robert came to Oak Ridge to drop off Tori as Tori spent the night at their house Friday evening.. Then we went to Wal-mart to exchange DVD machine as it wasn't working correctly for us, then we went to Kerns Church to pick up our food that we had ordered from Angel Food Ministry..
Bucky, Tori, Ryan and I came home and cooked dinner. Sat down to watch the movies we rented today..
Sunday- We are due to go to Church then go and pick up Granny and Gramps to visit Sandy and Robert for Beefaroni dinner.. YUMMY! Can't wait..










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home