Mmmm...
I can't wait to have my guests to come to the house on Saturday for Taco Salad Dinner..
I'm inviting Vicki & Doug, My parents and grandparents to come for the dinner.. There was supposed to be family of 5 coming from Chattanooga but something had came up for them and they had to cancel :( but nonetheless, we will have fun though..
Then I will be going to Angel Food Ministry to pick up two boxes of food that we had ordered last month. If you had recalled, I did a post about Angel Food Ministry months ago, if not, you can go back to the archives and read about it :)
Sunday, my Dad is going to be doing a skit at Church. Will be taking our camera to take pics if possible..
:) Mary










1 Comments:
Can't wait to come to eat. I LOVE Taco Salad!! I know it will be fun. I will miss meeting your friends from Chattanooga. I was looking forward to it. Maybe another time. I sure wish I could see the skit your dad is doing. Be sure to post the pics. Looking forward to Saturday. I'm not eating til then, so make a BIG salad. LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home