Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Monday, February 21, 2005

President's Day

Hello Everybody,

This is a dreary day with rain here that has been lingering around since yesterday (Sunday) UGH! I hate to have rain more than a day! Oh well.. It will reap what it sow because we will have beautiful grass, flowers etc. :)

Today is President's Day.. Even though I am not too eager to celebrate it because I didn't get the President I wanted but nonetheless I am going to wish Prez Bush Happy President's Day..

:) M-

3 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, February 21, 2005, Blogger Vicki said...

I think we should have a national Mary's Day. EVERYBODY would be willing to celebrate that one. I know I would. Just pray that president Bush will make the right decisions while he is in office.

 
At 1:44 PM, February 21, 2005, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

No, I wouldn't want to have Mary's Day.. I rather it to be someone else LOL! SMILE.. Yes, I agree.. Pray that President Bush will make decisions that will benefits Americans and be able to save our money etc..

Smile! M-

 
At 11:00 PM, February 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No. Bush does not deserve the president's day. He sent a warning to British about gay marriage. If they approved it and make it law. Then they will not invite prince charles and cameilla. That is so stupid. most red states are idiots to vote Bush for 2 terms. Bush's job stink. He and his adminitation embarrassed Americans!!!
i have link if you want to know. :-)
so cheers to your family since i have no kids. :-P haha.
so...celebrate with your husband and kids for a day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home