Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Justin's new blogspot site

Justin has created his own blogspot site so he could post his own stories etc..

Remember when you go to his site, He's only 13 years old.. :)

His site is (click here)

2 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, February 21, 2005, Blogger Vicki said...

I guess it's showing my age, but I didn't understand some of the stuff he posted. I guess he'll have to sit me down and explain it. LOL

 
At 1:48 PM, February 21, 2005, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

ha ha ha Don't feel bad Vicki, because I didn't understand what he meant about the dog that was ran over... mmmmm I need to ask Justin a couple of things that he put down on his blog.. Mmmm Whatever is in his mind and what in the world is he thinking??? LOL!

M-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home