Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Ryan's Haircut!


Hosted by Photobucket.com

Ryan had his haircut this morning after MONTHS of refusing to get one. OH BOY he looks so much different now! I guess I got used to see him having longer hair :) He was cute with long hair but I think he's cuter with shorter hairdo!

3 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, February 21, 2005, Blogger Vicki said...

Ryan's hair looks so good. When I saw the topic, "Ryan's Haircut", I thought Oh no! He's not cute anymore. I guess he proved to me that he's cute with or without hair. Now, to work on Justin.

 
At 1:51 PM, February 21, 2005, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said...

Thanks Vicki..

He is adorable but I think I like him with shorter hairdo better because it looks so cute and EASY to get him ready to go school LOL..

Justin said his hair can't be cut because it's symbol of his virginity.. mmmmm I guess when it get cut, we know he's not virgin??? LOL!

M-

 
At 7:40 PM, February 22, 2005, Blogger Vicki said...

Oh no!!!! I got all my hair cut off so I guess my virginity just flew out the window. LOL I love Ryan's hair short. I told Justin he could get his cut without it being a buzz cut.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home