Pictures from the party..
Hello everyone,
I apologize for the delay of posting the pictures of our New Year party.. I just had been too lazy or too busy to do it LOL.. BUT here's the pictures even though some of those pictures has been posted on Sandy and Vicki's blogs.. So it's just worthy cause to repeat because I said I would post LOL..
at the beginning of the party at Sandy's house..
We all had such good stuff to munch on.. Those food lasted all night :) and STILL had leftovers.. There probably won't be any leftovers if the kids were there.. LOL!
We spent wasting time from 7 pm till midnight by eating and you can see we were also playing cards.. We played Dingo, King's Corner and attempted to play Shanghai but we were only able to play a few rounds of that before midnight brought 2005 to us..
Doug enjoying the tv show, I think he was watching football game or something on TV..
Bucky goofing off as usual..
Robert wanting to go to the market with the piggy.. :)
Sandy being real sweet but you can see real little horns on her head don't you?? :)
Vicki was playing outside while smoking and she got on the porch railing. I decided to take the picture but I was not able to get her on the rail DRATS but here's she saying ILY!
It was real nice to be able to celebrate the new year with family and friends.. I look forward for our next party! Mmm When will that be?? Valentine's, St Patrick's, Easter, Mom's Day, Dad's Day, Summer party, July 4th, Back to school, BIRTHDAYS (there will be too many parties!), so on! LOL..










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home