Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Mason Dixon Tournament

The last weekend of January is filled with fun times, new friends made, a lot of playing and memories made among the basketball teams from Deaf schools. That is when we have our Mason Dixon Tournament games..

VSDB, KSD, TSD, NCSD, ENCSD, ASD, SCSDB, GSD, MSD, FSD, LSD Boys and Girls basketball teams get together at two different schools each year and play games.

For 2005, Girls will be at Tennessee School for the Deaf while the Boys and the cheerleaders will go to North Carolina School for the Deaf..

Stay tuned to those websites at each schools to see who wins what games etc.. You can also post messages of congratulations or well wishing to the teams..

I remember all the fun moments I had attending three schools for MDT.. It was real fun! I was on Cheerleader team and we won the championship during my senior year! It was a wonderful memory!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home