Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Saturday, January 01, 2005

First post for 2005

This is my first post in year of 2005!

Happy New Year to you all and hope you guys had a wonderful time last night celebrating and welcoming new year.. I know I did! I spent the evening at Sandy's place along with Bucky, my parents, Vicki and her hubby Doug, Sandy and Robert.

We had our "supper" from Zaxby's chicken eating hot wings and chicken nuggets. Then we had tons of junk food but they all were so GOOD!

Vicki brought cheese/salsa melt with tortilla chips, it was so good.
I brought condensed milk/sugar cookies and brownies..
Mom and Dad brought Zaxby's chickens, hotdogs in apple jelly/mustard sauce..
Sandy had about 8 to 10 bags of different kinds of chips and beverages..

We played different cards games, such as Dingo, King's corner, Shanghai before midnight came rolling by. When it struck midnight, the spouses give each other hugs and kisses to welcome the new year! Then we started to clean up and gather up our stuff. Mom, Dad, Bucky and I left and came home. I downloaded the pictures and sent to Sandy and Vicki.. I will post it as soon as I have it uploaded to photobucket.. :)

Now it's first day of January 2005, Bucky and I am going to get our children back from North Carolina as they were visiting their Grandma, Uncle Bill and family, Mom Mom and Pop. I'm ready to step back into the parenthood role.. I enjoyed a week being just a wife! But I do miss my children so much! Glad they are coming home today. They will return to school on Monday..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home