Old videos
Hello,
Sandy, Mom and I went to visit Granny and Gramps yesterday (Saturday) and Granny had a box of old videos of family/friends way back in 80's. We briefly viewed a tape and OMG! I couldn't believe how much I look like my MOM!!! I even have her brown hair :X and Tori signed just like I did when I was her age! how much Sandy looks so much different from now! and how she signs! She signs MUCH better now than she does when she was little but at least she was able to communicate with us! LOL! WOW It was so interesting to sit and watch those tapes and Granny let us take the box home to view the rest of tapes..
Last night, Sandy and Robert, Mom and Dad, Bucky and I watched the tapes on Mom and Dad's new BIG 57 inches screen TV. We laughed at some scenes and some of the tapes showed how much it had aged due to blurry and needing to be tracked etc.. One tape was taped in 1984 and that's 21 years AGO!!?!?!? Time really did flew so fast!
We didn't finish the tapes so hopefully we will be able to record what we can salvage from those tapes onto DVD's so we can treasure the memories of our childhood!










8 Comments:
Hey sis..
Yep it sure did bring back a lot of memories.. BUT NOW.. I have PROOF u were mean to ur baby sister!! LOL...but it was great seeing it.. HOpefully soon we can make our copies over to DVD soon... :)
was I in it?? i hope so! heh. Sandy, you are not alone. i remembered my brother billy jr bullied me. Lily rejected me all the time because her mind thinking i was too little to play with her. PLUS I bullied ricky and gary. However, I taught everything to both what I learned from Billy Jr. hehe.
Mary, I suggest you to tell your mother to take the tape to a store to convert into DVD because the VHS tape can disappear over the time.
R-
Nah... Mom doesn't need to take it to a store to convert it to DVD.. my husband and do that right in our own home!! :-D
oops.. I mean my husband can do that right in our own home...
Sandy, are you trying to brag about your husband?? LOL
LOL Hedy.. No not trying to brag.. sorry if it sounds that way.. Just why take it to the store when we can do it at home save more money that way ;)
Yeah, sandy--it's cool. I have one, too. I love it and priced my friends who wanted to have it covert to DVD. I have about 5 tapes that almost worn out. My most treasure tape is VSDB basketball homecoming played against MSD-F.
:-)
Post a Comment
<< Home