Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!

Hello Everyone!

Yesterday on Christmas Eve, we had our dinner at Sandy's house and it was filled with good stuff to eat! OH BOY! I didn't even eat after that dinner at 1 pm till this morning! LOL!

It was so fun this year with kids opening their gifts.. They were appericative this year than they were last year! THANK GOODNESS! SMILE! The kids got a lot of good stuff, clothes and useful things for their rooms..

Sandy and I were mean to Justin! LOL! Justin had asked Sandy for a Playstation 2 game called Monster Hunter.. That was the game that he desperately wants and it cost around 50 bucks. I usually don't buy him games that cost more than 50 dollars so he knew I wouldn't buy one.. So Sandy said she would get him one and the stores didn't have it.. Only way was to order it online.. BUT fortunately Sandy's coworker had gave her a number to call EB Games at the mall. They had it for $49.95 so I went there to buy it for her while she was at work. Sandy and I decided to trick Justin into thinking that Sandy wasn't able to get it this time..

Justin said "you promised you would get it for me on Christmas"
Sandy said it would be about 2 to 3 weeks for it to arrive if order online and it would not be on Christmas for him to get it.
Justin said he didn't care as long as he gets one..

Sandy decided to wrap the game in a bigger box than the original size. Justin was dying of curiousity what that box contains.. We made him wait to open it till middle of opening the pile of gifts and his expression was priceless when he saw it was actually PS2 game he wanted. He was really EXCITED and hugged Sandy while saying I hate you over and over again LOL.. That was his best Christmas Gift he got this year.

After our dinner and opening gifts at Sandy's house, we went back home and started to pack up for our trip to North Carolina to spend Christmas Day with Bucky's family. We decided to leave at 8 pm and arrived Taylorsville NC at 11:15 pm..

This morning at 10 am, Bucky and I woke up. We realized the kids were still sleeping and didn't get up to open their other gifts from Grandma and Mom Mom and Pop yet. So we got the kids up and they opened their gifts and they got more nice stuff! It was real nice to be able to celebrate Christmas with both families!

We are going to get more families coming to the house and open their gifts as well..

So I'm going to close for now until I go back to Tennessee on Monday..

Have safe Merry Christmas!

Remember the true meaning of Christmas, Celebration of Jesus's birth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home