Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Monday, December 27, 2004

Home Sweet Home

Bucky and I had a early start heading home as we came home on Sunday instead of Monday as planned. We enjoyed our visit in North Carolina but Bucky was hurting. He was helping his grandparents out by cleaning their furance under the house, a loose brick fell and hit his big toe. It was so painful that he complained some until we noticed that his big toe turned into purple toe.

Bucky and his Mom went to ER Saturday evening and they determined that it wasn't broken but very deeply bruised and Bucky's Mom has kidney infection. She has a kidney stone that wont move up from lower part of kidney and she gets kidney infection so often. So they both were given meds to get them feeling some better.

Sunday, Bucky and I woke up and got ready to go back to Tennessee. I woke Tori and Ryan up and told them that we were going home. Bless Ryan's heart. He was upset that we were leaving but he calmed down since Tori and Justin was staying. I can't wait to have the kids back home on Saturday!

The trip home was uneventful. But it was a great chance for Bucky and I to have a different type of talk than we normally talk in front of children. It was a good heart to heart talk.. When we got home, Mom and Dad had supper ready for us all. Sandy and Robert came and joined us for dinner. It was a quiet dinner without kids to liven it up. :)

After dinner, Mom and I went to K mart as I wasn't able to get any advantage of the Christmas Sale.. I bought three packages of Christmas wrapping so we could wrap the gifts when we make any early purchases. There was not much of selections to look around to get anything a good deal! OH WELL!

Today the household is quiet and still saying ZZZZZZZZZZZ.. Today our current house will get the gas services back on so Bucky and I will head on back home to sleep in our own king sized bed! Can't wait for our new house to be ready to move in so we can go ahead and move in the house! :) OH! Bucky and I will be heading toward the house and paint Justin's room black!

Will post the pic of Justin's room being painted black.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home