Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Sad story..

This is a sad story.. I can't even imagine how Logan feels about his Dad who was the one that hit the vechile that Logan was in and injured him. It is hard to even imagine him losing his Dad the same way his Mom died 14 yr ago.. I will let you read the story.. I used to live near that area 6 years ago. I didn't like the roads out there..

I hate reading stories about children with parents who are alcholics.. I am fortunate that my Dad stopped drinking long time ago when I was young girl. Bucky's Dad and brother, Bill are both alcholic. It's always very sad to see them drinking and know that they are making mistakes of their lives.. They are missing out the great moments that won't come back the second time. There are stories to tell but not at this post..

Of course, I'm not against drinkers. I just feel sorry for children when their parents abuse alchol and do things that endangers themselves and everyone else..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home