Parents
I was saddened that I had "exposed" a blog to a parent of a blogger. I had thought that the parents had knew about their son who had a blog for over a year and I mentioned that I have enjoyed reading the blog and reading the comments on his blog. The Mom nodded like she knew what I was talking about. Then she talked to her son, the blogger and asked him for his website address.
I can understand because his blog has some information detailed that his parents might not want to be exposed. I have learned some stuff from his blog that I am not exposed to in my lifestyle.. Since he's gay and I am married with kids, we lead different lifestyles in different regions of America, he is in New York while I'm in Tennessee, I'm being exposed to his lifestyle and I learn from him. I feel that each person has their own opinions and they have the right to express their own opinions and feelings the way they are feeling without worrying or being criticized for their thoughts.
I post on his commentbox after finding out that I had exposed his blog to his parents my apology for putting him on spot with his parents and my thoughts on his blog and comments, he has replied that he has no hard feelings. I hope that his blog will not change because it's who he is just like this blog is who I am.
M-










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home