Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to Dear Granny!
Happy Birthday to you!
She turned 82 years old today! We had a birthday dinner today.. It was so YUMMY! We had london broil roast, turnip and greens, green beans, Sweet potatoes, Rice, speckled butter beans and the best treat of all, Cake from Baskin Robbins 31..
Granny enjoyed her three birthday calls on VP today talking to Edna Rehard, Jane Norman and Sandy Duncan.. She has not been able to talk to Jane Norman for I think about 4-5 years so it was a treat for her to be able to talk to people on VP..
Here's pictures that was taken.. Enjoy...
Birthday cake from Baskin Robbin 31, YUMMY!
Birthday Lady!
Granny and Gramps
Family at dinner
Sandy and Mary posing.. (Please don't say OMG when you see me! I know I look horrible!)
Mom
Daddy
Here's little Ryan being all cute!
Tori looking like a CAT!!
Sandy and Robert posing.. :)










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home