Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Events coming up!

Hello everyone, I'm back again! :)

I had been sick with my leg being swelled up for unknown reasons and I have a Ct Scan scheduled for Nov 8th and hopefully it will help diagnose the reason why I'm having so much problems at this point..

OH Boy! Just few more days, Halloween's around the corner then it won't be long before my sister, Sandy and my birthdays andThanksgiving comes along then Christmas! I LOVE those holidays but hate the hectic among the holidays..

My Granny will celebrate her 82nd birthday on Sunday the 31st.. We are having family get together for the Birthday dinner.. It will be 13 days to my birthday and 14 days to my sister Sandy's birthday. I will not be home for my birthday so I hope Bucky and I can get to do something special on my birthday as it has been pretty long time since we were able to do something without the kids!

We are also waiting patiently for our house to be completely ready for us to move in before one of the holidays, we hope! They are working on storm drainage then hooking gas services up to the house, installing HVAC and grading the land to be able to install ramp then we will be ready to start living in Oak Ridge!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home