Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Our Family Pets

Our family has pets and we all consider them OUR pets not just each family's pet.. Sandy has 3 cats, Mom and Dad has 3 dogs and we have 1 dog and they all are considered Family pets.. :)

Let me start with Sandy's cats..

That is Squeekers, She came to the McMillan's first as a Christmas gift from Robert to Sandy.. Then came along....

Monkey

Carmel


Monkey and Carmel are brother/sister. I gotta admit, I love Monkey so much! :) He's very friendly and affectionate cat!

On to Mom and Dad's dogs, I had posted the picture of the two little dogs, Blackie and Brownie, Mom and Dad has in previous post..

The dog I had not posted was of Bandit.. She's a Boxer/German Shepherd/Lab mixed breed. She's a wonderful dog! She loves children very much especially Tori..


And now our dog, Buddy.. He's Golden Retriever mix.. He's quiet dog but loveable!


**BTW, I had updated some pictures so you can check previous posts to see new pictures **