Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Mason Dixon Tournament

Hello Everyone!

I am still trying to get caught up with the time as working 38 hours with in 4 days and leaving Thursday night to head on to Virginia and staying awake all day Friday to enjoy the games Tori and TSD played. I'm getting there but oh boy! :)

here's some pictures that was taken but we have a long video and I will try to get it on googlevideo or youtube so will be able to post so you guys can see how TSD play :)

..
The team after the awards was given out! TSD VIKING! YOU ALL WERE WONDERFUL! WE ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU!!
I was really happy to get to see Hedy and Terry so we enjoyed the day together, eating at mexican resturant and just enjoy the time we have together! Hope that we can get to do this again sometime soon! :) I am disappointed no pictures of me and Hedy but here's picture of Terry with Bucky and I....

1 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, October 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I had fun being with you all... I was really proud of Tori and team working so hard...They did real good job... Where's picture of me ha ha just kidding.. Mom here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home