Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Monday, July 10, 2006

Happy Birthday to July People!

I want to apologize for not having the birthday list up earlier.. So now here it is..

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to Dear list
Happy Birthday to you!

4th- America
9th- Gary Taylor- Florida
10th- Doug Carter- Tennessee
11th- Martha Handy- North Carolina
15th- Trish Polfus- Tennessee
22nd- Larry Harkness - Kentucky *** Updated***
23rd- Christine Brower- North Carolina
24th- Judy Riddle- North Carolina
28th- Carolyn Nicholson- Tennessee
28th- Aunt Libby Smart- Florida
31st- Lisa Rock- Tennessee

If I overlooked you, please accept my apologies and let me know about your birthday and I will add to the list.

Till Then, M-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home