The Last Saturday of May.. Can you believe that?
OH BOY! I can't believe that we are now approaching JUNE and that meant we have already lived nearly 6 months of 2006!!! And that also meant, SUMMER VACATIONS for kids!!
I am kinda of excited for summer vacation because I get to sleep little bit late in the mornings, not having to get up at 5:45 to 6 am and get kids ready and ship them off on the buses then mosey back into bed by 7:30 to 7:45 am and sleep till 9-10 am.. So now I can sleep till about 9 and be ready to start my day! :) BUT I do have my training on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday due to the holiday on Monday.. I HOPE to be finished with my training by next week or two so I can get started on job hunting again.. I have already sent out a couple of resumes but have not heard from them yet..
Bucky went to work at 7 am this morning and got home little after 3:15 pm, I asked him if he felt like going to Ruby Tuesday as we were invited to a surprise 70th birthday dinner for a friend who lives nearby.. So we end up went to Ruby Tuesday to have our dinner and helped celebrate Cecelia Evan's surprise 70th birthday! There was 20 people in attendance including Cecelia.. We all enjoyed our meal we ordered and the cake.. It was nice to get out of house and have dinner with friends.. Dad took a bunch of pictures and I will see if I can use some of his shoots and post on this blog.. :)
Before we went to dinner, Justin has already made plans to go to his new girlfriend's dance recital and he was to be picked up by his girlfriend's Mom at 7:15 pm.. I asked Justin to see if I could meet his girlfriend and her Mom so we decided to meet after the dance recital.. I really think Elizabeth, Justin's new girlfriend is absolutely WONDERFUL! She has very pretty smile!! She kept smiling and I think she is really wonderful and her Mom was really wonderful.. I enjoyed talking to both of them.. I look forward to spend some time with Elizabeth this summer if possible and get to know her a bit more.. I need to take a picture of Justin and Elizabeth together and post it here so you can see Elizabeth.. :) Justin brought one girl home before and her name is Nicole.. I didn't have a real good chance to get to know her very well but I had the gut feelings that Nicole was not right for Justin but I had to let Justin see for himself and they finally broke up. So now Elizabeth is in the same town and goes to same school as Justin so I think they both will do good.. I don't expect them to be together like forever but I think they will be able to be together for time being and grow to learn what the relationship takes..
In couple of hours, Mom, Dad, Bucky and I will be going to Asheville NC to a IBO gathering/cook-out and Sandy will be staying at my house watching the kids for us.. I look forward that because I will be able to meet other people who have signed up with IBO and to get to know our team leaders, to learn more about IBO as I'm really new to this.. :) Will post more about this later..
For the VRS users and all deaf customers, we need to be aware of this and keep an eye open so we can have better services with VRS.. VRS is the best thing for deaf community to be able to communicate with hearing community with ease.. So register and be aware..
Till Then! M-










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home