Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Organ Donor

Hello everyone!

Yes, It's another day, another post.. :)

Last night, I watched Grey's Anatomy 2 hours season finale.. OH BOY! Meredith will have to choose between Derek and Finn.. Well, Derek chose his wife and I don't know why he's wanting Meredith to choose! He has already made his choice and he can't have them both! Mmmm We will have to wait till it to come back in the fall and see who Meredith would choose..

The main topic of the show was transplant.. Izzie was determined to have her boyfriend/patient to have the next heart so he could continue to live. He did get the heart but he died due to the clot.. It was sad ending for this story.. I don't know if Izzie will come back next fall or not.. I hope she does.. I love those characters! Izzie Stevens, Alex Karev, Meredith Grey, George O'malley, Derek Shepherd, Addison Shepherd, Peter Burke, Cristina Yang, Miranda Bailey and Richard Webber..

I have told my family that I want to be organ donor.. IF there is anything in me that can be donated, I want it to be donated so other people can live.. If you would like to carry a donor card, you can order from this and it's no charge for it..

There was a deaf family in North Carolina named McAbee.. The Mom named Lesa has suffered great loss when her daughter was killed by speeding driver racing on a country road then few years later, her husband and son was killed by car accident.. I don't see how she could go through this but she did and there was a article about her daughter's heart being donated to other young lady.. Lesa has remarried and now is Lesa McAbee-Harris..

That story has inspired me to be donor.. I want to be able to help anyone to be able to live, see use whatever I have that they need.. So my life will not end when I take my last breath but to continue living when the donor lives..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home