Funny pics..
Robert has been working so hard trying to make us into someone so funny! :) He sent me this morning so I had to post.. LOL!I'm still waiting for a picture of Robert, Mom, Dad and Justin.. It's hard to get Justin to pose for a snapshot so I am not sure if Robert has any of Justin..

Ryan is so proud of his because he loves Spiderman and Batman..
Tori is embarassed by her picture! She said NO NO
NO NOT ME!!Here is Sandy being a SuperWoman! WOO HOO! :)










2 Comments:
I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU!! Posting my picture?!?!?! geeeeeezzzzzzz that is soooooo embarrassing!!! :-P
I'll get ya back somehow!!!
I love the pictures. And Sandy should be proud of her picture. She looks like a real super hero. and so does Ryan. As for Tori, well, you'd better keep the boys away. And Mary, you make such a good partner for King Kong, you should've been in the movie. I saved your picture.
Post a Comment
<< Home