Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Angela Robertson

Angela "Molly" Robertson, a Mother to three boys and wife to Paul Robertson Jr has passed away this morning at 6:40 am after a long struggle with cancer..

It made me stop and think.. She has been so brave to endure this for so long.. She fought a fercious fight until last breath.. She took chemotherapy and been hospitalizied so many times spending so much time in hospital.. She has three boys still in school, and it's only 4 more days to Mother's Day..

I do feel for the family. The boys will always miss their Mother as they are so close to their Mom from what I have seen.

I am going to hug my children when they come home from school today and be grateful that I am able to have more days with them to see them grow.. I pray that my health will let me continue to see my children grow and my grandchildren being born and grow..


Molly, Good night and sleep tight..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home