Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Sunday, November 07, 2004

The weekend..

Mmmm The weekend had been filled with good/bad things.. I am just glad we SURVIVED! LOL!

Friday, my van decided to have problems with fuel pump while we were running errands with my grandparents. But fortunately I was able to get Sandy to come and help us out and bring us back safely to our grandparents' apartment. Our friends Vicki and Doug was kind to us by letting us use their AAA plus membership to get the van towed to our house. So Bucky is going to spend today working on the van replacing the fuel pump.. Sandy took the kids home with her so she could babysit the kids for us on Saturday.. Ryan has never spent the night at their house and it was his first time.. He was comfortable because he had his brother and sister with him!
*My parents had left to go to Staunton Va for the reunion, They got there safely and was able to meet friends..

Saturday, We rented a car, Pontiac Bonneville, so we could go to Murfreesboro as I had a Tupperware party to do.. Met a few new friends and Granny was really pleased being able to see Ruth Bruffey as they had not seen each other for quite a long time! So it was good for her and the party had good turnout! I have three Tupperware parties lined up! and also lined up 2 Home Interiors parties! That's truly GOOD!!! We left at 6 pm and finally got home at 11:30 pm! We had to drop Granny off at her apartment, went to Sandy's place to get our kids and came home.. IT was a LONG DAY! I had woke up at 4 am.. It's amazing I survived the day at the time I woke up LOL... *My parents kept in touch via pager. They met old friends and enjoyed themselves so much. It was worth a trip for Mom to go as she saw so many of her old friends! I'm so glad they finally WENT after cancelling several trips there..

Sunday, I am the only person awake at 8 am and everyone is still peacefully sleeping and in warmth of their bed/blankets.. I was reading my cousin Ridor's blogsite.. There's so much drama over there on his blog regarding political things.. *My parents are on their way back home to Tennessee with bunches of stories to tell.. We will cook popcorn and sit around the fireplace and listen to their stories :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home