Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Murals

I had been looking for some people who can paint a mural for my children's rooms and I was APPALLED to see how much it cost for a LITTLE MURAL!!

I wanted to have a Fireman and a Policeman standing side by side with Ryan standing in between them in Ryan's room. One lady has quoted her price as $500 dollars and another lady had quoted her price of $150 to $200 dollars. I'm meeting her today at 2 pm to see if we are going ahead to do this.. IF we are to do this, I will take a picture of the mural and post it here for you guys to see.. :)

I want to be able to get someone to do a Asian Mural for Justin's room and something for Tori's room.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home