Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Wife Swap

When I first saw the series titled Wife Swap. I thought OH MY GOSH! Why ABC is having that type of show on its programming.. I sat down to watch one and WOW I watch it every Wednesdays on ABC.

It shows me that there are so many different ways we approachs our lifestyle as a wife, Mom. Our methods of raising children, taking care of our household really varies and not really a wrong or a right way to do things but it's just different in each household! In few shows, I don't agree on how they do things but it's how they does their stuff and I am doing the way I want to do my stuff.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home