Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Friday, July 15, 2005

The Love Calcuator

I went on Google and put in the word love in the keyword and one of the listing was the love calcuator..

I put in Bucky and Mary and it said we have no chance of love.. Mmmm We have been married for 13 and half years, of course it has not been a smooth sailing.. We worked at it and it has been a long bumpy ride.. So I put in Bucky's real name Jerry and it said we had 13 percent chance.. Mmmmm.. :)

I went on to see a couple of names (family and friends names) and some of those names has higher chance.. Good for them ;)

M-

1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, July 17, 2005, Blogger Vicki said...

That just shows that you can't always depend on things like that. I couldn't imagine you or Bucky with anyone else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home