Enter your email address below to subscribe to Mary's Blog!


powered by Bloglet
Locations of visitors to this page
Search for gas prices by US Zip Code

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Hey from the hospital!

Happy Father's Day to you all Dads out there.

I am still in hospital since Thursday and am hoping to go home today if
possible. Bucky took Tori to NC yesterday to go to Carowinds today with
his brother Bill and his family along with Justin and Ryan, oh boy they
are excited about their trip.

Sandy or Mom will pick me up from hospital when I am discharged. I can't
wait to go home as there is no place like home. I miss my gadgets toys
such as videophone and internet.

Anyway, enjoy this day honoring all Daddy's out there today.

@~ Mary ~@

2 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, June 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello :)
Why are you in the hospital ??
Are you sick ?? :(
You have a very nice site :)
Kisses from Poland :*

 
At 6:04 PM, June 19, 2005, Blogger Vicki said...

Hope you get to go home today. I know you miss being there and you can get NO rest in hospital. I know you'll miss your babies but enjoy the rest while they're gone to NC. Hope to see you soon. I love you, Vicki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home